Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Intervention: Follow-up


My name is Ian.



I-A-N.



I used to have a messy room... but not anymore!

Before...




... after!



I admit. It felt good to sleep in a clean room with springtime fresh sheets. I just hope I can keep it up! Especially now that all of Calgary is aware of my old *ahem* habits.

But check it... the cleaning bug bit hard this week and I was even motivated enough to tackle the post-holiday mess that was left in the living room.

You know how it goes... January hits, and you just can't muster up the energy after weeks of lethargic gluttony.

Ain't no thang really, it happens to us all... but the difference is pretty rad.


Before...



... after!



Ahhhh... it feels good to get clean. Now to tackle that crack addiction... (kidding!)