Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gobble Gobble Yo

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!





I love this holiday.

It's centered around a simple concept for one... be thankful. But also, it's a holiday that is all about coming together, enjoying the company and eating your face off with an amazing meal fit for royalty.

Oh, and there's pie.

And football if that's your thing.

For me, it's about family. And this time of year reminds me of how grateful I am to have a pretty damn good one. I'm sure yours is wonderful as well, but I wouldn't dream of trading in.

So eat up, drink up, and do up a list of the little things that make every day worthwhile.

  • A good job
  • Close friends
  • Dad's pumpkin pie
  • Music on the radio
  • Automatic carwashes
  • Red wine
  • The internet
  • Good weather for a long drive
  • Clean socks
  • Dogs
  • Sleeping in
  • Friendly people in the service industry
  • Being Canadian
  • Clear sunsets
  • Drunken family gossip
  • Text messaging
  • Hot showers
  • Cheez Whiz
  • Hometowns
  • Off color jokes

Cheers all, and much love!

Ian

"Americans are strange birds..." - Dad

No comments: