Monday, November 2, 2009

Anthony Sedlak

I love food.

And I love the Food Network.

Some afternoons there's just nothing better than frying up some frozen perogies, adding a sprinkle of Mrs. Dash, and savoring my gourmet creation while watching the pros school me at the culinary arts.
Curse you Barefoot Contessa...

Well one of my faves is definitely The Main, featuring super-chef (and homegrown Canadian) Anthony Sedlak.
This guy is only a couple years older than me, but he's already won like a bazillion cooking competitions, he's the executive chef at a posh Vancouver restaurant, he has a hit TV show... and he puts my grilled cheese to shame...

He also happens to be a pretty rad guy.
Last week I had the pleasure of chatting with Anthony about the Zantac Chili Challenge; a national competition that invites Canadians to submit their favorite chili recipes for a shot at winning a trip to the Mayan Riviera!

Dayum... I should start taking notes...

Anyway, check out my interview with Anthony right here:



You may wanna grab a snack... we gab for a bit... plus we're talking about chili so you're probably gonna get a little hungry.

-Ian

No comments: