Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An Announcement Two-Fold

Been a while since I've posted a blog... and that's because it's been a very busy summer!

I've got a million and one stories to share from my trip to Newfoundland and Nova Scotia (not to mention plenty of photos) but first... an important announcement!


Congratulations Erin Wilde!!!



My friend and co-worker, Erin, just gave birth to her third child, cutie-pie Morgan Rae was welcomed to the world on July 29, 2009.

She was 9 pounds! Good grief... Erin, you are a strong woman!

With the new arrival safe and sound at home, Erin will be taking a maternity leave from Energy 101.5... and that leads me to announcement #2...

I have officially taken over the mid-day show!!!

Hittin' the airwaves from 9 to 3 and doing my best to keep Erins loyal audience tuned in and entertained (hope it's working so far!). But no worries if you're a fan of the Freeway and Meg morning show, I'll still be a part of that crazy crew too!

It's an exciting step for both of us, and I'm eager to see what else will come to pass in the months ahead. Erin, we miss you, but thanks to you and baby M for giving me this opportunity. Be well and enjoy that well-deserved glass of wine! :)

MUCH LOVE ALL!

Ian


1 comment:

D. Ryan Leask said...

Congratulations Ian! Been listening to you since the "Dancing Ian" days and always thought you'd be a great DJ on your own and you're rocking Erin's former spot. Good Luck!